Hello internet! Just in case anyone does read this... I will say this now. I am doing this for myself to boost stuff. The "stuff" generally being mood, responsibility, confidence, weight loss, and my grades. Now how does writing about things boost the said stuff? Well, writing in it everyday will have me thinking more about it and wanting to do more with it, so this seems like a good push to do things that need to get done. That being said, I, who for all intensive purposes will call myself Irene for reasons of not wanting anyone to happen to fall upon this blog and me possibly saying the wrong thing about someone, am a really lazy person who procrastinates way too much. Or I should say that I was. My boyfriend, who we shall call Sherlock (for the same reason), has really helped me become a better person and change my life around a lot. sidenote for latee: yes he is a tad bit... okay more than a tad bit controlling, but I'm more than a tad bit emotional and irresponsible. We balance each other out and we're working on it, but we love each other very much. Anywhossss so i'll be blogging about my weight and what I'm doing to improve it most of the time, but it will probably be about the other stuff too. because i need to vent. okay sooo I am 19 years old and the last time I stepped on the scale (in January) I was 216 lbs. I plan on stepping on a scale again in the beginning of March. At that time I'll have liked to have lost at least 5 lbs. I'll be updating what I'm doing and stuff to keep in check hopefully everyday, but I'm a busy girl so who knows? Anyways, I should go, I have school tomorrow. =] im in college btw. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow. <3>
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment