So I'm very lazy. I don't think that should come as a surprise to anyone since I'm a fatty, but I'm very lazy. Today I didn't do anything pretty much. I skipped my classes because I was lazy, and also because I woke up at 10:20 and I wanted to take a shower so I didn't have any time to do that so I just went to sleep til 2. Lazy lazy lazy. The only things I ate today were like 3 Choco Covered Cherries, 2 Cookies, and some Chinese Food. That's kinda fasting, right? Oh btw, I guess I'm agnostic, but I was raised as a hypocritical catholic. So I'm trying not to be a hypocrite. Yeah that's right peoples. I got ashes today. I was thinking about going to church every Sunday too. I think going to church is a genuinely good thing to do and maybe if people did genuinely good things in their lives, the world would be quite a better place. I also got an MCAT book today. Yeah I wanna be a psychiatrist. I actually wanna do a lot of things, but thats one sticks out. Perhaps I'll change my mind in med school and become a brain surgeon or something. Now that would be awesome. IDK. so i'm going to an academic coach on monday because i had to go to a transfer event today as a part of my transfer class, and the session was about studying, so i went to the guy afterwards and asked him about academic counseling and how I would do that so he set it up. wahoooo. ps my birthdays in a week. the big two zero. freaky huh ? oh pps my things im giving up for lent = laziness icecream and chips. and skipping class and lying. but i didnt tell my boyfriend about that because if he knew i skipped class he would flipppppppp. hes very dad like and protective of me because my dad has been on and off non existendt in my life. its weird, but in a way he motivates me, so it kinda helps. word. I should study for these big exams that i have on friday so i think ill do that then.... later nobodyy!!
<3 style="font-weight: bold;">dream it, you can do it. -Irene ;]
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment